The description of Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh and English.
Totally fun and free. New! Swahili and Romanian.
Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills while playing a game! You'll improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.
• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at https://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at https://www.duolingo.com
- Various bug fixes and perf—OMG WE JUST LAUNCHED A CHINESE COURSE.
- The new Chinese course includes:
- - 1000+ words,
- - bonus skills on food, internet slang, festivals and business communication
- - a brand new exercise to teach tones (yes, tones!)
- - all of the words and grammar from the HSK1-3 and some from HSK 4. The HSK is China’s standardized exam for Chinese fluency.
Get It On:
Varies with device